There will be an information session on Monday, March 6th 2017 from 4:00-5:00 pm in Bousfield room A101, led by Dr. Etan Markus.
Learn more about the program, including:
- The details of the UConn’s honors class – PSYC 2500 Learning & Memory with Dr. Etan Markus (3 Credits)
- The Tel Aviv university class options:
- History: One Hundred Years: History and Memory in Tel Aviv/Jaffa (3 Credits)
- Politics: Islamic Politics and Terror in the Middle East (3 Credits)
- Arabic: Introduction to Modern Standard Arabic (4 Credits)
- Credits and transferring credits
- Budget and fellowships
- Campus life, housing, dining, night life, beaches
- Having an attached “social Resident Assistant” to guide you through Israeli society
- Tel Aviv and Israel: personal safety, tipping, transportation.
- More on the extra activities that are included in the program, including weekly Israeli cooking classes, special lectures, and weekend trips
Can’t make it or need more information? Contact Dr. Etan Markus at firstname.lastname@example.org.